Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hello, World!

I always thought that the "Hello, World!" by Kernighan and Ritchie was the most genuine welcoming phrase. Welcome to my blog. I will writing here about things that intrigue, interest and puzzle me. I have recently published a book on a web access security product called SiteMinder, manufactured by CA; and I'll be interested in hearing about that book too. 
And more importantly, I would like to listen from all the visitors.
Everyone is welcome here.

Thank you,

2 comments:

  1. Vikram,
    Congratulations on your first book. I still remember you were talking to me about writing a book, unlike many you did what you wanted. Congrats once again. I can't wait to see the book this week end and I am sure this book is going to provide basic and advanced knowledge of Siteminder to all the Sitmeinder user community. Thanks for sharing your valuable siteminder experience with all .

    ReplyDelete